Engineered to LastAll DuraPro products are designed for ultimate quality, durability, and reliability. That is why we fully warrant them to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for life. No time-limits apply and no warranty card is required.
Terms & ConditionsIf any of our products fail due to a manufacturing or material defect, we will either repair or replace the product free of charge. This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear*
- Misuse, abusive, or negligent use
- Unauthorized repairs or alterations & modifications
- Damage resulting from improper installation, maintenance, or care
- Any use other than the product’s intended purpose.
Making a Claim
- To initiate a warranty claim, please fill out the Warranty Submission Form below along with submitting (2) high quality photos; one of the product and one of the damaged area. A DuraPro Customer Service representative will then contact you with further instructions of where to send your damaged DuraPro item.
- Only after receiving mailing instructions, package your damaged DuraPro item and use a shipper of your choice to return the merchandise to the address provided to you. You are responsible for any and all shipping costs - No CODs please. We highly recommend insuring the package.
In a Hurry?AFTER submitting your Warranty Submission Form, feel free to place a new order. Please note on your order "warranty replacement". If your warranty is approved, rather than sending you back a replacement item, we’ll instead refund you the cost of your new order. (Note: only standard shipping costs will be credited back to you, even if you paid for upgraded / expedited shipping. Your refund will be returned to the original form of payment and normally processes within 3 business days if the warranty is approved).
In no event shall DuraPro be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, or contingent liability relating to the purchase, use, or performance of any DuraPro product (e.g., no claim for charges incurred in the loss of use, loss of time, removal, disassembly, or re-installation of product will be allowed). Warranty is subject to change without notice.