DuraPro Ski Damper - Ski-Doo REV Gen4 w/ Polaris Gripper Ski (Set of 2)
Running Polaris Gripper skis on your Ski-Doo Gen4 snowmobile?
Get a true, 100% custom fit with the patented DuraPro Ski Damper!
- The damper gives a linear, progressive damping effect which allows the ski to flex more freely at low speeds and loads for softer damping, and more rigidly at high speeds and loads for stronger damping. Furthermore, it does this without compromising your ski, bushings, or spindle.
- With just the right amount of flex and resistance, the DuraPro ski damper helps protect your ski, spindle, A-arm, and entire sled by absorbing as much impact energy as possible, before allowing the ski to bottom out against the spindle.
- The damper maintains the proper ski approach angle position, giving your sled enhanced performance and more predictable handling on the snow. It's a difference that you will notice immediately, whether on or off trail, and especially when traversing technical terrain and crossing other sled trenches / tracks.
- The damper is the width of the ski cradle, offering maximum support for the spindle. This equates to less wear and tear on your ski bushings, with better twisting and side-to-side stability for the ski.
- Unmatched durability! The proprietary composition is extremely resilient and resistant to breaking, cracking, tearing, swelling, abrasion, friction, temperature fluctuations, UV light, and vibration.
- MADE IN THE USA with 100% domestic materials and labor!
FITMENT (Item No. 1018941):Sled: Ski-Doo REV Gen4 chassis with RAS 3 front suspension... 2017 - Present
Ski: Polaris Gripper.......2007 - 2019
- (2) DuraPro Ski Damper rubbers
- High-quality, screen-printed decal
- Instruction sheet
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
All DuraPro products are designed for ultimate quality, durability, and reliability. That is why we fully warrant them to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for life. No time-limit applies and no warranty card is required.
Full warranty details can be found HERE